The gospel can be summed up in four key points (God, Man, Sinners, and Christ) that makes a clear presentation of what it means to be saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. We would love to visit more in depth about the gospel with you and invite you to join us at our weekly meetings to talk to our leadership for even more information.
If you are visiting our website for the first time or are interested in learning more about our church please visit out Welcome Page.
Is perfectly Holy
• 1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from him and announce to you, that God is light and in Him there is no darkness at all
• Matthew 5:48 Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect
Requires Perfect Obedience to His law
• James 2:10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point has become guilty of all
Has broken God’s law
• Romans 3:10; 3:23 There is none righteous not even one; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
Will pay the eternal penalty for sin
• Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord
Cannot save himself by his good works
• Titus 3:5 He saved us not on the basis of deeds we have done in righteousness, but according to his mercy. He saved us by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit. See also Isaiah 64:6 and Ephesians 2:8-9
Came to earth as both God and sinless man
• Colossians 2:9 For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form
Demonstrated God’s love by dying on the cross to pay sin’s penalty
• Romans 5:8 but God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us
• 2 Corinthians 5:21 He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. See also John 3:16 and 1 Peter 2:24
Rose again from the grave and is alive today
• 1 Corinthians 15:4 That he was buried and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.
Must repent of all that dishonors God
• Isaiah 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man his thoughts and let him return to the Lord and he will have compassion on him and to our God for he will abundantly pardon
• Luke 9:23 and he was saying to them all, If anyone wishes to come after me he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.
Must believe in Christ as Lord and Savior
• Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
Will you repent and believe in Christ?
• Acts 17:30 Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance God is now declaring to men that all people everywhere should repent